Judging by the title, this recipe might sound weird at first, BUT, it’s yummy I promise!
1. Mise En Place
2. Heat oil in a pan on med-high heat; once hot, add onions & peppers, once sautéed, add ground beef.
(This is also the time to season! I added Sazon, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Oregano, Salt, Pepper, and Adobo (the usuals))
3. Once the ground beef has browned and the onions and peppers have softened, add in some sauce.
4. Here’s my secret ingredient, that my roommate made me grow to love: KETCHUP. Add a swirl of ketchup to the mixture.
5. Reduce heat and set aside.
6. Serve over white rice! (If you would like a post on how I make my white rice, Let me know!)
*All measurements are not 100% accurate. I’m very casual when I cook and eye-ball everything. The measurements listed are all based on my own assumptions, except when referring to a dessert or drink recipe.
*All pictures shared on this blog belong to me; if not, credit will be given when it’s due. If I upload a photo that I found online, with no credit, and it belongs to you..please email me ASAP and I will happily give you the credit you deserve.