I just created a delicious pasta dish at 11 pm. Sorry not sorry. This amazing recipe only requires 8 ingredients, most of which everyone always has in their cabinets/fridge.
Now, enough talking, let’s get cooking!
- 1/4 Onion
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 C Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 C Tomato/Garlic/Onion Ragu sauce
- 1 1/2 C Ronzini Garden Delight Pasta
- 1/2 C Green Giant Tuscan Broccoli Steamers
- 1 Orange sweet pepper & 1/4 Red sweet pepper
- Mince peppers, garlic, and onion.
- Bring water (+ salt) to a rapid boil & add in pasta.
- Prepare broccoli according to bag instructions & chop into a small/med dice.
- Strain pasta, and place aside to prepare the sauce.
- Add 1/2 TBSP of olive oil into the pot.
- Add in the chopped veggies (+ seasonings)
- Cook for about 5-8 minutes, until onions are soft.
- Add in Ragu sauce & stir. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add in strained pasta and chunks of mozzarella cheese.
- Toss together over low heat until cheese is melted!
- Voila, enjoy!
*All measurements are not accurate. I’m very casual when I cook and eye-ball everything. The measurements listed are all based on my own assumptions, except when referring to a dessert or drink recipe.*
** Images from Google.com **